Went to a power packed forum and discussion with my friend Kishore Mahbubani. He RoCKS!!!!!!!!!
Kick ass presentation on the UN at 60. Power packed. I admire people who can give kick ass presentations. He can control the crowds, ensure order is maintained and is very effectve in knowing what he wants to argue.
Out of the blue, this man, dressed in old slabs, shouts out his qn : Boat people,,,,
shot down by moderator,,, kishore smiles...... Next QN~
asks something about UN's role or something
Then SCREAMMMMMS : why issit that white man had more air time than him? Becoz he is white?????
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLO
One of the most interesting discussions I have ever attended. Am sure to share this with my kids.
TITLE: WHITE SUPREMACY, FALLACY OR MERE PUFF?
KICK AZZ
Kick ass presentation on the UN at 60. Power packed. I admire people who can give kick ass presentations. He can control the crowds, ensure order is maintained and is very effectve in knowing what he wants to argue.
Out of the blue, this man, dressed in old slabs, shouts out his qn : Boat people,,,,
shot down by moderator,,, kishore smiles...... Next QN~
asks something about UN's role or something
Then SCREAMMMMMS : why issit that white man had more air time than him? Becoz he is white?????
LOLLOLOLOLOLOLO
One of the most interesting discussions I have ever attended. Am sure to share this with my kids.
TITLE: WHITE SUPREMACY, FALLACY OR MERE PUFF?
KICK AZZ
